Betting the underdog is always fun and when done right can sometimes be profitable. Every week there are some crazy upsets, and every week we’ll report on them. This week we’ll be covering upsets that took place in the MLB.
MLB Underdog Upsets
The St. Louis Cardinals ended up winning as +142 odds underdogs on Tuesday the 25th vs the Arizona Diamondbacks.
A total of 16 points were scored in this matchup.
The Los Angeles Dodgers came into last Tuesday with -120 odds to win. Toronto Blue Jays ended up winning as +101 odds underdogs.
A total of 9 points were scored in this matchup.
The Pittsburgh Pirates ended up winning as +221 odds underdogs on Tuesday the 25th vs the San Diego Padres.
The Pittsburgh Pirates won by 4.
The Oakland Athletics had +105 odds to beat Colorado Rockies on Saturday the 29th. They ended up winning!
A total of 13 points were scored in this matchup.
The Los Angeles Dodgers came into last Saturday with -221 odds to win. Cincinnati Reds ended up winning as +183 odds underdogs.
The Los Angeles Dodgers lost by 1 points.
The Texas Rangers ended up winning as +149 odds underdogs on Thursday the 27th vs the Houston Astros.
The Texas Rangers won by 8.
The Boston Red Sox had +118 odds to beat San Francisco Giants on Saturday the 29th. They ended up winning!
The San Francisco Giants lost by 1 points.
Get In On The Action!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth