Sad news today as a woman and two-year old child fell to their deaths Saturday afternoon at Petco Park as the San Diego Padres took on the Atlanta Braves.
Here is the local news story about it all:
The two apparently fell from the third level of the park, with the child falling first. The two were reportedly on the picnic area looking out on to the street side when the child fell over the railing, with the mother jumping over the railing to try and save the child.
The game still went off on time as the Braves beat the Padres 10-8.
Homicide detectives are working the case, and asking anyone with good info to come forward and call 619-531-2293.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason