The Baltimore Ravens lucked to leave Detroit with a win today after their kicker Justin Tucker made an incredible 66-yard field goal as the clock hit 0.
The Baltimore Ravens got the ball back with just 1:04 left on the clock, down by 1. Raven’s QB Lamar Jackson then was sacked for -3 yards. The Ravens managed to miraculously convert a 4th and 19 play to keep the game alive on a completion to Sammy Watkins.
That completion set up a couple more attempts, but the Ravens failed to move the ball any closer than the Lions 48-yard line. In went down in the record books as a 66-yard field goal for the victory as Justin Tucker’s kick landed on the middle bar then bounce through the posts.
JUSTIN TUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR pic.twitter.com/vCsHRtfULo
— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) September 26, 2021
It was a quintessential way for a team to beat the Detroit Lions.
The Ravens ended up winning the game 19-17 as Lions fans were left in shock.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth