Steal a base, steal a taco. That’s Taco Bell’s amazing promotional giveaway during the World Series. By stealing a base on Tyler Glasnow during Game 1 of the World Series, Betts cashed in. Taco Bell vows to award everyone in America a free Doritos Locos taco if a base is stolen by either team during the World Series.
It’s the 2nd time Mookie has done this. Betts also did as a member of Boston Red Sox when they made it to the World Series in 2018.
For the 2nd time in #WorldSeries history, Mookie Betts gets us free tacos. pic.twitter.com/S2s7KekLo8
— Cut4 (@Cut4) October 21, 2020
- Justin Tuck Talks About Giants Locker Room Rap Battles And The Time Strahan Destroyed Osi
- Josh Allen’s Girlfriend Brittany Williams Ready For Tuesday Night Football
- Florida Football Team Has Positive COVID-19 Tests Days After Dan Mullen Lobbies For Stadium At Full Capacity
MOOKIE BETTS IS OUR HERO!!
With that stolen base, everyone in America wins a free taco! 🌮🌮 pic.twitter.com/jYfUy1YMPo
— FOX Sports: MLB (@MLBONFOX) October 21, 2020
Even Tampa Bay Rays infielder Willy Adames appreciated the effort, he gave Mookie a hug upon his arrival at 2nd base.
Willy Adames hugging Mookie during the World Series after a stolen base because he got America free tacos >> pic.twitter.com/chC3Eg1QiB
— Joon Lee (@joonlee) October 21, 2020
Hugging a player mid game is not the kind of competitive spirit you’d like to see, but hey, the man won the entire country free tacos, Mookie deserved a hug.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth