Former Houston Texans receiver Will Fuller knows Deshaun Watson very well. He was one of his top targets in Houston for the last few seasons. Now that Fuller is on the Miami Dolphins, he’s talking about his old QB, who as we all know has been making headlines the last few weeks for all the wrong reasons. Fuller spoke on the allegations Watson is facing.
Will Fuller on Deshaun Watson (Part 2): "I'm just looking forward to seeing where everything goes. Hopefully he's OK."
Fuller says his last year in Houston was "a little different season" but he's happy for fresh start in Miami.
— Cameron Wolfe (@CameronWolfe) March 23, 2021
Watson is now facing 14 sexual misconduct lawsuits; latest accuser called the Texans QB a ‘serial predator’
Deshaun Watson Called ‘Serial Predator’ in Lawsuit No. 14 https://t.co/UGJXhI5zZJ
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 23, 2021
Even though it doesn’t appear that the police are involved yet, only a matter of time before they get involved.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth