Being a Vikings fan can be cruel at times. In the final seconds of a crazy game against the Arizona Cardinals, Vikings kicker Greg Joseph lined up to attempt a 37-yard field goal that would have won his team the game. The Vikings had just made an eight-play, 58-yard drive to reach what should have been makeable field goal distance.
It was a kick that should have been made to seal the win.
Vikings kicker Greg Joseph missed wide right, but a member of the Vikings radio team thought otherwise.
AS CALLED ON VIKINGS RADIO: pic.twitter.com/11794IWphj
— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) September 20, 2021
Here’s the transcript below:
“High snap, put down. Joseph, come on! And it’s … GOOOOOOOOD! No, he missed it.”
“It’s no good.”
“Are you kidding me? He missed it right. Oh my heavens. Oh … oh my … this…”
“He missed it right.”
“What a gut punch to a team, Paul, that play after play, toward the end, fought its way back.”
“Ugh, missed it by a foot.””
Can you imagine the Vikings fans listening at home or in their cars who momentarily thought their team had pulled out a massive win.
The Vikings are now 0-2, and that loss had to sting pretty badly.
0-2 is usually a precursor not to make the playoffs.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week