Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence is the consensus pick to be drafted first overall in the upcoming NFL Draft. While scouts rave about Lawrence’s rare throwing and running ability, that wasn’t always the case. An old video of Lawrence missing throws left and right was making its way through the internet prior to his Pro Day.
Projected No. 1 overall pick and former No. 1 overall prospect Trevor Lawrence has come a long way since the first time we scouted him in 2015 😳 pic.twitter.com/vdG1AX1BVt
— Rivals (@Rivals) February 12, 2021
A young Trevor Lawrence was clearly struggling on that day in 2015, showing just how much he’s improved since then. Even he had to have a laugh about the video’s emergence.
“Ayyyyye chill out I’ve never been a big net thrower guy,” Lawrence wrote on his Twitter. “Appreciate the love.”
Ayyyyye chill out I’ve never been a big net thrower guy 😂😂😂😭 appreciate the love. https://t.co/LCPjrZxDLl
— Trevor Lawrence (@Trevorlawrencee) February 12, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Trevor Lawrence impressed scouts during his Pro Day on Friday, even though he really wanted to hold the event a month later.
“The original plan was to have two months training out in California, then come back March 11th and put on a show and do all that, but life happens sometimes,” Lawrence said on the ACC Network/ESPN2 following his 45-minute workout at Clemson on Friday. “Just having to adjust and showing I’m able to adjust and adapt and still willing to come out here and throw and give teams a chance to see me, that was important to me and important to my team to make sure we made that happen.
Trevor Lawrence had to push up the Pro Day because he’s scheduled to undergo surgery to repair damage in his left shoulder. He should be ready for Training Camp in July.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth