San Diego Padres OF Tommy Pham just revealed the nasty scar on his back from the clubbing incident last year. It’s hard to imagine being at clubs in 2020 let alone getting stabbed in the back, but that is what happened to Tommy Pham. Pham was badly slashed on his lower back during a dispute on Oct. 11 outside a strip club in San Diego. Videos show the aftermath of the incident of Pham covered in blood from the mid-back down.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
MLB's Tommy Pham Reveals Foot-Long Scar Suffered In Strip Club Stabbinghttps://t.co/V8xt2Sj4bs
— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) February 11, 2021
Tommy Pham was eventually taken to the hospital and required a procedure to close the wound. He later revealed that the injury took 200 stitches to repair. Hearing that and seeing the aftermath of the injury makes Pham’s recovery all the more impressive.
Pham had said after the attack he’d be ready for the 2021 season. Fortunately, he appears to be on pace for that kind of timeline for return.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth