When Tom Brady was asked about Mac Jones, the New England Patriots rookie who has been compared to Tom Brady simply because he’s the heir apparent, Brady basically passed on saying anything.
Tom Brady didn’t have much to say when he was asked about Mac Jones. Tom kept things pretty curt.
— Ryan Spagnoli (@Ryan_Spags) September 30, 2021
“I haven’t seen him much at all. Yeah,” Brady said in his media conference.
It’s clear on that clip that he was hoarse. It’s not the best week to get sick, but Brady said he was unsure what’s going on.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
“I don’t know. I’ve had a few of these days. I don’t know what the deal is, so I gotta try to figure this out,” Brady said. “I said my throat’s more tired than arm. Imagine that.”
Tom Brady’s Hoarse Voice Is All The Buzz Prior To The Foxboro Returnhttps://t.co/yqS0BvL85Z
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 1, 2021
Brady has zero reason to have any feelings about Jones.
Tom is going to play this one as close to the vest as possible…