Is Julian Edelman about to join Tom Brady in coming out of retirement?
On Monday afternoon, the GOAT hyped up the masses on social media when he dropped a video of his longtime receiver catching passes from him on the practice field.
— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) March 21, 2022
After Tom Brady dropped the video, many were speculating that Julian Edelman was also planning to come out of retirement to join the Buccaneers.
— Stream the Vote 💙💛 (@StreamtheVote) March 21, 2022
Don’t you dare bring him out of retirement
— Connor (@PatriotsNV) March 21, 2022
Brady & Gronk getting Edelman to Tampa at the start of training camp: pic.twitter.com/WSfhse7Z2Y
— Hassan Hirsi (@TherealHassanO) March 21, 2022
— alana (@_dolceandalana) March 21, 2022
I swear to God. https://t.co/BhmHvUcP7w
— Courtney Cox (@coxcourtney) March 21, 2022
— Maedka (@jluna0251) March 21, 2022
Julian Edelman cited injuries when he retired prior to last season. But perhaps like Rob Gronkowski, he realized the year off gave his body some time to get back to 100%.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kayla Nicole Seemingly Responds to Wild Rumor About Her Breakup With Travis Kelce
- Johnny Manziel is Showing Off His Thonged Out Girlfriend Kenzie Werner in Vegas
- Sexy Flames Fans In Cowboy Hats Behind Oilers Bench During Game 5 Go Viral
- Kayla Nicole’s Cryptic Post Leads to More Travis Kelce Break Up Rumors
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
When Tom Brady announced he was coming out of retirement for one last season with the Bucs, Gronkowski admitted that he was open to re-joining Tampa for one last run with Brady.
It might remain a long shot, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Tom Brady is trying to pry Julian Edelman out of retirement, as well, to go for one last Super Bowl ring together.