Tampa bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady is standing the test of time better than any other player in NFL history. And on his 44th birthday, many are marveling at the fact that the GOAT still remains an elite quarterback.
Twitter Reacts to Tom Brady’s 44th Birthday https://t.co/LBHZLll3Yj
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 3, 2021
During all the birthday buzz surrounding Tom Brady on his birthday, his supermodel wife, Gisele Bundchen, chimed in to wish her husband a happy 44th.
“Happy Birthday love of my life! Thank you for sharing your life with me! Te amo,” Gisele Bundchen wrote on her Instagram, along with some lyrics from Frankie Valli’s “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.”
Despite turning 44-years-old, Bucs head coach Bruce Arians said that Tom Brady is just as motivated to win as ever.
“It’s amazing the fire that burns in him that makes him do this,” Arians said on Monday, per Buccaneers team reporter Scott Smith. “There’s nobody out there competing any harder than him. Yeah, it’s awesome. We’ll throw him a bone and give him a day off.”
There have been rumors that Tom Brady wants to play through his age-45 season, which means that he would have two more years in the league.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth