England are getting closer, but probably, it’s not coming home. The figures from The Analyst seemingly backs this up.
According to the supercomputer, the Three Lions are still only SECOND favourites to lift the title this summer.
This will be sad news for the England faithfuls. Optimism is high after they made it to this stage, particularly with the swashbuckling victory over Ukraine in the last round.
But still, it is Italy that are being tipped to go all the way. It is even more unsavoury news for the likes of Spain and Denmark, who come in on the Euros favourites permutation table on third and fourth respectively.
Yet, it’s not all doom and gloom for England though. With Italy still having to find a way past heavyweights Spain, the Azurri‘s 65.8 per cent chance of reaching Sunday’s showdown at Wembley is very much bettered by England’s, who have a 73.5 per cent shot of making the July 11 showpiece, as per the stats from the The Analyst.
It’s really getting interesting at this moment, the Euros, and you can’t help but get stoked.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth