Fans are back in stadiums across the country, and we’ve already seen our fair share of crazy sh*t happening. However, nothing compares to this showdown during the Padres-Rockies game today.
Apparently, this Padres fan had enough of getting chirped by a Rockies fan in Denver; So he casually walked over and issued a TKO with one clean punch to the jaw.
The Padres fan may have gotten jumped by a whole group of Rockies fans afterwards, and he may have even been taken out of the stadium in handcuffs. But I’ll bet he says this was worth it.
As for the other guy…let’s just hope he’s alright. You can tell he wasn’t really expecting to be socked in the face there, and it looks like he may have gone unconscious.
As for the game itself? The Rockies and Padres would split the doubleheader on Wednesday. But I’d say the real story was going on in the crowd.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth