Stephen A. Smith has completely entered the mainstream.
ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith loves seeing himself get roasted. When “Saturday Night Live” tweeted out an unaired sketch making fun of Smith’s show “First Take,” Smith gave the skit his full support.
You can see the full skit below:
Stephen A. shared the clip on Twitter, calling it “hilarious.”
He particularly enjoyed Kenan Thompson’s portrayal of Dallas Cowboys legend Michael Irvin.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
- Devin Booker Spotted with Kendall Jenner Amid Kardashian Curse Talk Following Playoff Elimination
- Ja Morant Makes Wild Threat To Internet Troll
- Jerry Jeudy’s Girlfriend Reportedly Had An Ask Following His Arrest
- Jimmy Butler’s Baby Mama Reacts to Miami Heat Advancing to Eastern Conference Finals
Haaaaaa! OMG! This is hilarious. Especially the parts spoofing Michael Irvin. Hysterical! pic.twitter.com/oLsv7wu2Ah
— Stephen A Smith (@stephenasmith) January 24, 2022
Irvin also enjoyed the skit. He shared the clip on Twitter with three crying while laughing emoji.
— Michael Irvin (@michaelirvin88) January 23, 2022
The skit was cut from Saturday’s episode.
You have to love SNL trying to get a piece of the NFL viewer pie, even if it only aired on the web.