This Sunday there will be no Fitzmagic. As the playoffs are right around the corner, some teams are still playing meaningful games in week 17. The Dolphins are one of those teams. Now they’re going to have to play without their veteran QB.
- James Harden Adds Two Teams to His Trade Wishlist
- Now Bronny James is Shooting His Shot for Larsa Pippen?
- Titans Place Linebacker on Injury List for a Bad Haircut
- Karl-Anthony Towns Opens Up About Catastrophic COVID-19 Losses His Family Faced
- Klay Thompson’s Heartfelt Message to Teammates Ahead of Season Opener
- James Harden Has Not Been Making Things Easy on the Houston Rockets
- James Harden Getting Gifts in the Club
Ryan Fitzpatrick, the Miami Dolphins quarterback,, has tested positive for COVID-19, NFL Network reports.
— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) December 31, 2020
If the Dolphins do make it to the playoffs, Fitzpatrick may be able to return in time for the wild card round.
But he will not practice or play this week which means it’s Tua time.
No better test than to throw Tua into the fire.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth