The relationship between an NFL team owner and the team’s head coach can be a tricky one. ESPN writer Seth Wickersham’s new book titled, It’s Better To Be Feared, takes a behind-the-scenes look at the New England Patriots’ dynasty. It also offers commentary on the political nature that exists within the franchise.
It delves into the relationship between Robert Kraft and head coach Bill Belichick
In an excerpt from the book, owner Robert Kraft took shots at head coach Bill Belichick, referring to the Hall of Fame coach as the “biggest f*cking a**hole in my life.”
“You leave here [the conference] and you leave some of the most brilliant people you’ve ever met. You pick up so much knowledge from all these brilliant minds. And I have to go to Detroit to be with the biggest f*cking a**hole in my life — my head coach.”
Robert Kraft once called Belichick the "biggest f*cking asshole in my life."
The inexcusable Butler benching, A near fistfight with Eric Mangini, Belichick supporting Trump made players turn on him… lots of interesting stuff
— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) September 29, 2021
If Belichick keeps losing, there’s no doubt Kraft will eventually replace him, if Kraft himself isn’t replaced by then.
And by replaced I think you know what I mean.
Father time remains undefeated, just not against Tom Brady..
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter