Gronk and Tom Brady are like peanut butter and jelly, they just go so well together.
So now that Tom Brady is retired (for now) what does that mean for Gronk’s NFL career? Is Gronk going to call it a career too?? Gronk does seem like he’d be open to playing again.
But without Tom, who does Gronk want throwing him the rock? Gronk was doing a Q&A session for Autograph NFTs, and was asked which QB would he want to play with.
Gronk’s answer: Joe Burrow. Gronk is all in on Joe Burrow.
“I kinda like this young buck quarterback. He’s in the Super Bowl now: It’s Joe Burrow, man,” Gronkowski said. “I watched him in college. I just love the way he presents himself out on the football field. In the pocket he’s just so calm and he just slings it out on the field.
“I just love his swag, too. If I had to pick a quarterback it’d be the young buck Joe Burrow,” Gronkowski reiterated. “He’s killing it right now in the game.”
Rob Gronkowski: I’d want to play with Bengals QB Joe Burrow, if not Tom Brady
— 🏹🦌🎣🦌🏹MossyOak308🦌🇺🇦 (@oak308) February 8, 2022
Gronk on the Bengals would be really awesome.
Joe Burrow is already get anointed the next TB12, so this makes perfect sense.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth