It was pretty much a foregone conclusion that Rob Gronkowski would be running it back with Tom Brady and co. after winning the Super Bowl with Tampa Bay last year. It was only a matter of time before it was announced that the Bucs would be bringing Gronk back for a chance to repeat as champs.
Today, the Bucs got the deal done with their veteran tight end. Gronk made the announcement on social media, even giving an ode to Spongebob in the process.
— Rob Gronkowski (@RobGronkowski) March 15, 2021
While Rob Gronkowski might not be the same player he was with the Patriots, he’s still pretty damn good. He also played a vital role for the Buccaneers in the Super Bowl, scoring two TDs.
“I’m back, man!” Gronk told TMZ. “I will be back playing football, man. I love the game of football. I loved playing last year. I had a great time.”
Rob Gronkowski will be returning to the Buccaneers on a one-year $10 Million contract.
Sure, why not try to run it back and make $10 Mil if you’re Gronk? Sounds like a good deal, to me.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth