For anyone who thought Nick Sirianni was going to get better at public speaking with time, they were wrong.
The Eagles head coach started off his tenure with a series of awkward pressers, and they haven’t gotten any better.
When speaking on the lackluster start of the season on Wednesday, Nick Sirianni got into his familiar ramble mode, and talked about how the team was like the roots of a flower that hadn’t yet blossomed, or something along those lines.
You be the judge of what this guy was talking about here:
"Sometimes I'll start a sentence, and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way."
– Michael Scott
– Nick Siriannipic.twitter.com/ctLBc7m7Wi
— Action Network NFL (@ActionNetNFL) October 27, 2021
Nick Sirianni and the Eagles have showed some glimpses of a competent offense early in the season, but have not been competitive on a consistent basis.
In what has always been a rebuilding year for Philly, Sirianni has led the team to a 2-5 record, tied with every team in the NFC East who isn’t the Dallas Cowboys.
Luckily for Nick Sirianni, expectations were relatively low by Philadelphia’s standards this year. But if the team fails to gradually improve, this shtick is gonna get old real quick.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth