ESPN’s Mina Kimes was having none of it from the trolls after Russell Wilson was traded from her beloved Seahawks to the Broncos on Tuesday.
Shortly after the trade news dropped, NFC West rival, Arizona, decided they’d check in on the analyst.
.@minakimes you good?
— Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals) March 8, 2022
Mina Kimes used Kyler Murray playing baseball for an epic troll back to the Arizona Cardinals.
— Mina Kimes (@minakimes) March 8, 2022
Even Kyler Murray got a kick out of the Mina Kimes troll job.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
- MLB Reporter Shares Photo After 95 MPH Foul Ball Strikes Her
- Aaron Rodgers Was a No-Show at His Brother’s Wedding
- Luka Doncic’ Girlfriend Shows Her Support Ahead of Western Conference Finals
😂😂😂 stop it… https://t.co/sSCDtTV3Zy
— Kyler Murray (@K1) March 8, 2022
Mina Kimes was clearly referring to the tumultuous offseason the Cardinals have had with their young quarterback. After deleting all Cardinals-related material from his Instagram, Kyler Murray had his agent release a statement on his desire to be paid top-dollar by the Cardinals this offseason.
Even this week, it was rumored that Murray may force his way out of Zona this offseason if he isn’t given the assurances he wants out of the franchise.
But when push comes to shove, the expectation is that the Cardinals will get their situation with Kyler Murray resolved prior to next season.