New Orleans Saints star receiver Michael Thomas is seemingly responding to reports that he ghosted his own team. Michael Thomas is now suggesting that the New Orleans Saints are attempting to damage his reputation amid reports he ghosted the team this offseason when contacted about the recovery of his ankle.
Saints’ WR Michael Thomas Ghosted Team For Three Months https://t.co/ksRYa1WOad
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 8, 2021
Check out Thomas’ IG post below:
— Michael Thomas (@Cantguardmike) August 9, 2021
Twitter reacted to the news:
“U know how dat shit go” https://t.co/J0yRw5j9LQ
— Mu 2.0 Who dat⚜️ (@becoool444) August 9, 2021
Could be on his way out 👀 https://t.co/kRJlAbS20b
— Jimmyboy81 (@houstonj60) August 9, 2021
Thomas and the Saints haven’t been on the same page for a very long time.
It’s definitely time for a change of scenery for Drew Brees favorite target.
We’ll see how his stats come back down to earth with another QB.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth