Lonzo Ball’s baby mama living her best life.
According to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, the Chicago Bulls have ten players in the league’s health and safety protocols.
Bulls have 10 players in protocols now — with hope that guard Coby White can return on Tuesday night vs. Detroit. For now, the Bulls have eight active players — the league minimum to play a game.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 13, 2021
Lonzo Ball is not currently in health and safety protocols.
Neither is his baby momma Denise Garcia. As you may already know, Denise and Lonzo are no longer together, Lonzo is currently dating Ally Rossel.
Lonzo Ball Goes Instagram Official With Girlfriend Ally Rossel For Halloween https://t.co/PpmADxRSvA
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 2, 2021
While things continue to heat up for Lonzo and Ally, Denise is living the good life in Utah.
Denise and her crew were in Utah this past weekend on a good one.
Denise is rumored to be dating an NFL player on the Los Angeles Rams, but his identity as of now is still unknown.
You can see more of Denise and her crew in Utah below:
We’ll keep you posted if we hear anything.
Check out more of Lonzo’s baby mama Denise below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of