Minnesota Timberwolves’ Malik Beasley has made a name for himself after leaving his wife, Montana Yao, and their child for a fling with Larsa Pippen. After Larsa and Malik have now parted ways, the T-Wolves player tried to make things right with Montana Yao by issuing an apology.
On Monday, Yao replied to the apology, while also tearing into Larsa Pippen.
Montana Yao Goes HAM On Larsa Pippen Following Malik Beasley’s Apology https://t.co/IJORzUqY8Q
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) May 24, 2021
After being called out, Larsa Pippen is now responding. Surprisingly, she isn’t really going after Montana Yao. But Pippen did make sure to paint Malik Beasley as the bad guy.
Pippen claimed that she was turned off by Beasley leaving his family. She also says that Beasley was the one who contacted her first. Check out Pippen’s response to Montana Yao on Instagram.
It seems like Larsa Pippen and Montana Yao could probably agree that Malik Beasley is a bit of a scumbag. With that being said, Yao said she appreciated the apology she received from Malik Beasley. We’ll see if that means his family will welcome him back.
Check out more of Larsa Pippen below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth