As the NBA playoffs continue to roll on, some players are taking the next step in becoming bonafide superstars. ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith anointed Phoenix Suns star Devin Booker as the next Kobe Bryant, and while it might be a stretch, some people are starting to believe the hype. One person who is all in on the comparisons is Booker’s girlfriend Kendall Jenner.
Kendall liked an Instagram post calling Booker, “The next Kobe Bryant”
Booker is definitely a next level player. He’s taken what he did in the Bubble and he’s close to winning a title with the Suns, which is no easy feat. Booker also had a close relationship with Kobe Bryant, which makes his comparison all the more special.
Is he the Next Kobe? Those are big shoes to fill.
Is he dating the World’s most successful supermodel, Yep. That’s a good start.
Check out more of his girlfriend below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth