The big rematch finally arrived.
And when the smoke cleared, no fight between Nikola Jokic and Markieff Morris happened. Jokic’s brothers also behaved . It was just good basketball, no fisticuffs, as the Nuggets hacked out a 120-111 win over the Heat.
Jokic did hear some boos, but nothing he hasn’t dealt with before:
Nikola Jokic on the boos he got tonight in Miami: "I played in Serbia, brother. I wish you guys could feel that."
— Harrison Wind (@HarrisonWind) November 30, 2021
The Nuggets big man also seems to have moved on from the incident with Morris.
“That’s behind us. We need to move on to the future. We won the game and that’s the most important thing.”
You can see the Jokic Brothers arrival in Miami.
Jokic brothers are here, sitting right behind Denver’s bench. pic.twitter.com/iVn9P1w7mh
— Mike Singer (@msinger) November 30, 2021
Jokic greeted by his brothers after smoking the Heat Pack. This is Nuggets fan fiction. pic.twitter.com/7OHf5L6u0u
— Nikola Wokic (@NOTR33VO) November 30, 2021
Pretty good seats:
— NBA Zona Sur (@NBA_ZonaSur) November 30, 2021
Following the game they showed their bro some love:
— House of Highlights (@HoHighlights) November 30, 2021
The tension in the air was pretty thick, but at the end of the day, there was not going to be any shenanigans.
The Jokic Brothers made sure of it.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Canadian Bettors Are Hammering One NFL Team To Win The Super Bowl
- Green Bay’s Newest First Lady has Completed her Metamorphosis
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Went Viral Inside Yankee Stadium
- Tim Anderson’s Alleged Pregnant Side Piece Has His Number Tattooed on Her Chest
- Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Showing off Her ‘Rear’ in Kliff’s Backyard