If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Milwaukee Bucks megastar Giannis Antetokounmpo is one step ahead of many athletes and has already thought of a plan if he was to ever go broke. The Milwaukee Bucks star has a stellar basketball card collection of his own teammates and plans on selling them in the future if things ever go south.
"If I ever go broke I'm going to sell them. Just to have a backup plan."
Giannis showing off his basketball cards. 😂💀 pic.twitter.com/2UxqAN7BPz
— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) November 29, 2021
Knock on wood but imagine you have a career ending injury that changes your life forever.
Better safe than sorry, right?
At least he’s prepared!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks