Alex Rodriguez hit a home run when he began dating Jennifer Lopez. The two have been inseparable ever since. The power couple even had plans to marry, although it was postponed when the pandemic hit. Now Lopez is considering not marrying A-Rod at all. She recently revealed that she and Alex are contemplating not getting married, after canceling their June wedding, which was planned for Italy.
“Oh yeah, we’ve talked about that for sure. I mean at our age, we’ve both been married before, it’s like: Do we get married? Do we not? What does it mean for us? And it’s just, it comes down to like personal [choice], like: What do you want to do?”
- Baker Mayfield Invokes TLC Following Browns Win
- Big Ben Will Be Back; Roethlisberger Announces Plans to Return for Season 18
- Patrick Mahomes Trolls Andy Reid
- Josh Jacobs Blocks Fantasy Pundit Matthew Berry on Social Media
- Tony LaRussa’s Joke of a Punishment for DUI
- Florida State and History’s Lamest Sports Banner
- Luka Donuts? Pics of chubby Doncic Making Rounds on Internet
J-Lo has already been married 3 times, A-Rod is sitting at one marriage.
Seems like a marriage would just complicate their fiances. Imagine the haggling over a prenup.
Check out more of A-Rod’s better half below:
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth