Italian kart racer Luca Corberi went a bit off the rails after being disqualified from the FIA World Karting Championships. All of you kart racing fans out there have probably already seen, but here’s stunning video of Corberi lurking on the side of the track with a bumper in hand and promptly throwing it at a rival:
Now, let’s make one thing clear Mr. Luca Corberi. The only things you are allowed to throw at drivers during kart racing are banana peels and shells (red, green, and blue varieties all viable). Everything else is absolutely off limits.
- Katie Sowers’ sister calls out 49ers over plane seat, respect for female coach
- Michael Thomas calls out refs during Sunday Night Football
Luca wasn’t done there as he confronted his rival driver, Paulo Ippolito, after the race.
— F1 Feeder Series (@F1FeederSeries1) October 4, 2020
This karting rampage has likely cost Luca Corberi his career as a karter. He apologized for his actions and vowed to never race again. The incident was sparked after Corberi crashed out on the ninth lap.
Luca Corberi issued the following statement,
“I’d like to apologize to the motorsport community for what I’ve done,” Corberi wrote in a Facebook post published on Monday. “There are no excuses to explain why I’ve done such a disgraceful act. This has been something I’ve never done in my 15 years of career, and I really hope it won’t be seen by anybody else in the future.”
This sounds like the work of a karter who just lightninged his friend while attempting to make the jump at Wario Stadium, but what Corberi did seems equally unforgivable.
This serves as a reminder to all you karters out there, please don’t throw bumpers on the track.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth