Deshaun Watson has reportedly had enough of Houston Texans CEO Cal McNair. However, they may have taken a step in repairing their broken relationship today. According to reports, McNair has spoken with Deshaun, and has expressed regret with how he has treated the star quarterback.
According To Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle, McNair got Deshaun Watson on the phone, and was able to apologize for all the BS he’s endured as a member of the Houston Texans.
“McNair has apologized privately to Watson while publicly acknowledging the need for better communication,” Wilson writes. “Watson became upset at not being involved in the hiring process for a general manager and coach after McNair assured him he would. The Texans hired Nick Caserio as GM and are still searching for a coach.”
It remains to be seen whether or not Deshaun Watson will accept Cal McNair’s apology. It has been heavily reported that Deshaun wants out of Houston bad, and many are beginning to wonder if there is any chance at a future with Watson in Houston.
While Deshaun Watson has yet to publicly demand a trade, he has sent cryptic messages on social media, along with staying away from the team. As a Bears fan, I’m praying to god Deshaun Watson ends up in Chicago. Slim chance, I know. But a guy can dream.
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
- Jimmy Butler Peer Pressured into Drinking Wine for the First Time
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth