Tampa Bay Bucs star Tight end Rob Gronkowski had a pretty fun time playing against his hometown team Sunday.
The former New England Patriots tight end and Western New York native faced the Buffalo Bills for the first time as a member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The result was a 33-27 Bucs win in overtime that helped Gronkowski fulfill his pregame wish.
Narrator: And he did just that. pic.twitter.com/6Q1K4fNDYp
— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) December 13, 2021
Gronk caught five passes for 62 yards and also made a key lock in the first quarter to spring running back Leonard Fournette for a 47-yard touchdown run.
The fun loving tight end was mic’d up for the game, and it’s worth a watch.
Robbie G was mic'd up Sunday 🎙️
— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) December 15, 2021
The Bucs moved to 10-3 with the win and have won four in a row since Gronkowski returned from a painful rib injury in Week 11.
Gronk is easily still one of the most entertaining guys in the NFL.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of