Greg Olsen is always keeping us informed. The former Pro Bowl Tight End shared updates of the journey of his son since he posted last month that a heart transplant may be a possibility. A few weeks back he gave a pretty heartbreaking update, his son would need a heart transplant.
Greg Olsen Shares Tough News Regarding 8-year-Old Son T.J. https://t.co/0pYBRm1Zwc
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) May 24, 2021
Now today the former Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen shared on social media that the family was informed that his 8-year old son T.J. is a match for a heart transplant.
T.J. spent just eight days on the transplant list.
“Today is a day of mixed emotions. A day we have prayed for has arrived,” Olsen tweeted. “We were alerted last night that there was a donor match for TJ to receive his heart transplant. Walking our little boy, with tears of hope and fear in our eyes, was one of the toughest moments of our lives. We ask for everyone’s prayers for TJ and his amazing team of doctors and nurses. TJ has a long road ahead of him but today is a huge step forward. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for the outpouring of support through this entire journey.”
His son had three open-heart surgeries, including one just days after he was born, and has lived with a modified heart.
Hopefully the match will go smoothly. Praying for the Olsens.
The kid deserves to live a normal childhood.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth