DeSean Jackson was let go by the Los Angeles Rams after the team tried to find a trade for him. After the dust settled, Jackson was able to sign with the Las Vegas Raiders who are in a world of panic after all of the off-field drama surrounding the team this year.
One thing the team did need was another field spreader like DeSean Jackson. He was able to snag 8 catches for 221 yards and 1 touchdown in his 6 games with the Rams.
On Sunday night, Jackson looks to make a splash on the field with his play, but also with his new cleats.
The cleats were designed by Joe Castro. They feature a skull and cross bones, a signature of the Raiders logo.
DeSean Jackson has always had a hard time staying healthy, limiting him to just 5 and 3 games over the two previous seasons in Philadelphia.
At least he will look good for his entrance on to the Las Vegas scene as they host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday Night Football.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth