Dak Prescott’s Cowboys have lost a little steam since coming out of the gates hot at the beginning of the season. But they haven’t lost the continuity within the locker room.
The star quarterback has showed time and time again that he’s a consummate leader and pro. And with the holiday season around the corner, he stepped up, once again.
Many players on Dallas took to social media to thank Dak Prescott after it was revealed that he bough the entire roster a pair of Jordan 11’s.
Dak Prescott getting the whole team Jordan 11s pic.twitter.com/VqprFGSnan
— Jon Machota (@jonmachota) December 9, 2021
Cedee Lamb, Cedrick Wilson, and Micah Parsons were among the Cowboys players who flocked to social media to thank Dak Prescott for his kind gesture.
Of course, Dak can afford to take on the holiday gifts for the entire locker room after cashing out in the offseason. Even though he was coming off a serious injury, Jerry Jones still rewarded Prescott with a hefty $160 million contract extension prior to the season.
Dak Prescott is the past, present and future in Dallas. And if they’re going to reach their goals this season, the Cowboys are going to need Prescott’s on-field performance to match his off-the-field excellence.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week