The apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. Tiger Woods and his son Charlie are apparently two peas in a pod. Not only has Charlie inherited Tiger’s amazing golf skills, but he’s also picked up the habit of trash talking. That’s the story according to fellow PGA star Justin Thomas.
More From Sideaction:
- Bill Walton Is Seemingly High as A Kite While Calling the Maui Invitational
- Does Allen Robinson Want Out of Chicago?
- Does Tom Brady Call the Plays For the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?
- Lance Stephenson Wants to Fight Jake Paul and Avenge Nate Robinson
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson to Televise Tying the Knot
- Logan Paul and Josie Canseco Call it Quits
- Nick Saban Tests Positive for COVID-19… Again.
“Tiger and I talked about it a bunch; he brought it up a while ago that Charlie wanted to play and Charlie really wanted to play with us,” Thomas said Tuesday at the Mayakoba Golf Classic in Mexico, the last official PGA Tour event of 2020. “I’ve obviously gotten to know him well, and he knows my dad a little bit as well.
“For some reason, Charlie just always wants to beat me. It doesn’t matter what it is. Although he’s never beaten me in golf or a putting contest, he still talks trash just like his dad. It will be fun. We’ll have that, like, inner tournament within a tournament, try to shut his little mouth up, but it will be fun.”
"Charlie Woods just always wants to beat me, it doesn't matter what it is. Although he's never beaten me in golf or a putting contest, he still talks trash just like his dad."
— GOLF.com (@GOLF_com) December 1, 2020
Tiger Woods and Charlie will be competing in a father son tournament:
“I can’t tell you how excited I am to be playing with Charlie in our first official tournament together,” Woods said when his participation was announced. “It’s been great watching him progress as a junior golfer, and it will be incredible playing as a team together in the PNC Championship.”
If Charlie Woods’ trash talk and his game are anything like his father on the course, expect him to be one of the best to ever do it. Really hope Charlie has the same mindset as his dad. Golf needs someone like Tiger.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth