Cristiano Ronaldo has tested positive for COVID, according to the Portuguese Football Association. He has already been sent home away from the team so that he can quarantine in his home. The PFA reported that Ronaldo is doing well and is asymptomatic. However, it is unclear exactly when Ronaldo tested positive.
- She’s Real And She’s Spectacular: Manti Te’o Got Married To A Real Woman
- The 10 Funniest Tweets About Leonard Fournette Getting Cut
- Jamal Murray Honors George Floyd And Breonna Taylor With Shoes And Explodes For 50 Points
Cristiano Ronaldo has tested positive for coronavirus and will miss Portugal's Nations League game against Sweden on Wednesday.
— Sky Sports (@SkySports) October 13, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For COVID
All his teammates were retested after the news that Cristiano Ronaldo had tested positive. As of right now, there are no new positives on the Portugal team. The rest of the team will go about business as usual and prepare for Wednesday’s game against Sweeden. Unforunately, they will be without their star forward, Cristiano Ronaldo.
As mentioned, Ronaldo is not currently showing symptoms of COVID. However, there is one major concern about his positive test. Ronaldo posted a picture on instagram Monday with his Portugal teammates. The team is sharing a meal together and appear to be all smiles. The concerning part is that none of them are wearing masks and there is cleary no attempt to be socially distanced.
Todos Portugal! It’s crazy that we have to talk about wearing mask and social distancing when looking at an otherwise very jovial picture. But we are still in the midst of a global pandemic. The picture only captures a snippet of the team’s activities together. It’s unknown what else they did or if they were wearing masks outside of their time dining together. Whatever the case may be, inevitably, Cristiano Ronaldo tested positive for COVID. None of his teammates have tested positive thus far, but it can take anywhere between 2 and 14 days.
The picture was just taken on Monday, so there is some cause to pause for Ronaldo’s Portugal teammates. As of right now, the Portugal team will still take the field against Sweeden on Wednesday. However, it will be without Ronaldo. Look out for updates in the near future. As for Ronaldo, well, get well, my friend. The team will miss you.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth