Cowboys safety Damontae Kazee is in a little bit of trouble following a big win in New England.
The Dallas Morning News reports that Cowboys free safety Damontae Kazee was arrested in a Dallas suburb. He was charged with driving while under the influence.
“Kazee, 28, was pulled over for a traffic violation in The Colony shortly after 3 a.m. on the 7000 block of State Highway 121.
A spokesperson from The Colony police said that an officer reported noticing physical signs that Kazee had been drinking, and Kazee told the officer he had consumed alcohol.
Kazee failed a field sobriety test and was detained. His DWI charge is a Class B misdemeanor for a first offense.
Kazee posted a $2,500 bond Tuesday, being released from The Colony Municipal Jail at 12:34 p.m.
A Cowboys spokesperson declined to comment.”
Cowboys safety Damontae Kazee was arrested early Tuesday morning in a Dallas suburb and charged with driving while under the influence, police said. https://t.co/4ZHbgULwi1
— Michael Gehlken (@GehlkenNFL) October 19, 2021
The NFL season is a long one, and we know this happens pretty much every year.
Kazee has started all six games for the Cowboys with 17 tackles, one interception and a forced fumble.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth