Folding table anyone? If there’s one thing Buffalo Bills fans are known for, it’s their tailgate antics. Specifically, a group of Bills fanatics called the Bills Mafia, who could easily be the NFL’s best fans. They have executed some pretty crazy theatrics with the use of folding tables during their pregame festivities. It’s their thing, you jump onto a table and smash it. Sounds simple enough.
Watch some of their highlights below:
Now that they’re about to match up with reigning Super bowl champs, a Buffalo area Dick’s sporting goods is selling more tables for fans to jump on.
Check out the pic below:
Dick's Sporting Goods is selling tables in the Buffalo Bills section of the store. pic.twitter.com/dSqZ6yfYve
— Matt Johnson (@twoeightnine) January 19, 2021
I know they’re doing it at the Dick’s on Alberta Drive.
— Ali Touhey (@Ali2e) January 20, 2021
If the Bills beat the Chiefs, expect plenty more table to be sold ahead of the Super Bowl.
What a strange tradition.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth