Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan Byron Kennedy was all the talk on social media this Sunday when he was mistakenly handed Tom Brady’s 600th touchdown ball by Mike Evans.
Immediately, a Bucs rep approached Kennedy about making a trade for the ball.
Byron Kennedy was a little reluctant, at first. But following a negotiation, he made a trade for some memorabilia and a credit to the team’s store.
Bucs Fan Byron Kennedy Got a Gift From Bucs in Exchange For Giving Up Tom Brady’s 600th TD Ball https://t.co/upwau9xBtM
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 25, 2021
Byron Kennedy was massively trolled by fans who were skeptical of him agreeing to the Bucs terms. Especially considering that the Tom Brady ball was being valued at $750,000 at auction.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
But nonetheless,, Kennedy said that he was happy with his decision during an interview on Monday. However, there is one more thing the he desperately wants: Byron Kennedy would love a round of golf with the GOAT.
— Andrew Siciliano (@AndrewSiciliano) October 25, 2021
It seems unclear whether or not Tom Brady saw the request from Byron Kennedy. But I think his ask is more than reasonable.
The fan gave up copious amounts of money to give TB12 his keepsake. And the least the QB could do is spend an afternoon with the guy.
Make it happen, Tom.