Denver Broncos quarterback Teddy Bridgewater was in the thoughts and prayers of many of Sunday after taking a scary hit during the game against the Bengals.
Here's what happened to Teddy Bridgewater pic.twitter.com/UDfHPzjQH3
— Steelers Depot 7⃣ (@Steelersdepot) December 19, 2021
After Teddy Bridgewater appeared to fall straight on his head at the end of the gutsy run, he appeared to be knocked unconscious. And he was stretchered off the field while members of both teams looked on with concern.
He was taken to a nearby hospital. And on Monday, the Broncos had some good news to report: Bridgewater has been released from the hospital and is currently in “doing well”.
Broncos QB Teddy Bridgewater has been released from the hospital and is doing well.
He will enter the NFL’s concussion protocol. pic.twitter.com/kxvF7UHn76
— Denver Broncos (@Broncos) December 20, 2021
Teddy Bridgewater was relieved by former QB1 Drew Lock and finished the game with 98 yards through the air with no touchdowns and no interceptions.
With the loss, the Broncos fell to 7-7 on the season – on the outside looking in to the playoff race.
For now, it appears as though they’ll be forced to move forward with Lock as their quarterback as Teddy Bridgewater continues his rehab.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth