Baker Mayfield may already have one foot out of the door in Cleveland.
Even if the Cleveland Browns don’t acquire Deshaun Watson via a trade, Mayfield may still be on the outs with the Browns.
One team keeps getting mentioned for Baker is the Indianapolis Colts. following their trade with Carson Wentz to the Commanders, a slot is open for a veteran QB.
According to the report Baker would like to play in Indy.
— Pro Football Network (@PFN365) March 16, 2022
This comes as the Browns are interested in trading for Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson.
The Colts could take a chance on Mayfield for a a season, then if he would work out, he gets extended.
But all of this feels moot until the Browns get Watson.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth