Baker Mayfield may already have one foot out of the door in Cleveland.
Even if the Cleveland Browns don’t acquire Deshaun Watson via a trade, Mayfield may still be on the outs with the Browns.
One team keeps getting mentioned for Baker is the Indianapolis Colts. following their trade with Carson Wentz to the Commanders, a slot is open for a veteran QB.
According to the report Baker would like to play in Indy.
If the #Browns trade Baker Mayfield, sources tell @TonyPauline that his preferred destination is the Indianapolis #Colts.https://t.co/ftfZtanYXY
— Pro Football Network (@PFN365) March 16, 2022
This comes as the Browns are interested in trading for Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson.
The Colts could take a chance on Mayfield for a a season, then if he would work out, he gets extended.
But all of this feels moot until the Browns get Watson.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth