Justin Jefferson playing catch with a new girlfriend?
If things go according to plan, Justin Jefferson will one day go into the NFL Hall of Fame.
Jefferson, the Minnesota Vikings receiver and former LSU standout, if off to a fantastic start to his career. Just two seasons into the NFL, Jefferson has already made his mark.
He’s made the Pro Bowl twice and made second-team All-Pro both seasons.
Now that Jefferson has proven he’s one of the elite receivers in the NFL, his love life is being tracked. Jefferson is currently being linked to fitness instructor Hails.
“Word on the street is Justin Jefferson was spotted with his new WAG #Hxhails in San Antonio, TX for a camp he’ was hosting on Sunday. Allegedly the two were in Turks together and she spent the entire winter in Minnesota.”
Justin Jefferson had 1,400 yards receiving as a rookie and followed that with 1,616 yards. He’s scored 17 touchdowns.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
That’s how you kick off a career.
Off the field he’s definitely putting up numbers as well.
Check out more of Justin Jefferson’s new rumored girlfriend below: