The College Football season ended with last night’s National Championship game between Georgia and Alabama.
Alabama wide receiver Jameson Williams had his night end a bit early, he suffered a brutal knee injury on a big play during the first half.
Williams made the catch, but then went down immediately, appearing to being in a great deal of pain after trying to make a move following the grab.
The Alabama receiver had to be helped off the field.
Jameson Williams was injured on this play: pic.twitter.com/gfNZ7OAMkH
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 11, 2022
Never fun to watch a young kid go down in the biggest game of his life.
Hopefully this won’t affect his NFL future, but unfortunately injuries are part of the game.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter