Former New England Patriots tight End Aaron Hernandez passed away almost four years ago. He died at the age of 27 of an apparent suicide. Hernandez left behind a fiancé and child. Hernandez’ fiancé Shayanna Jenkins is reportedly working on a project about her late fiance.
If you go on Shayanna’s Instagram page you will see that Cisco Rosado placed a comment, and if you go to his Instagram page you will see that they are developing a story on Hernandez entitled Aaron.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Netflix released a documentary about Hernandez last year, but there hasn’t been an actual movie adaptation of Hernandez’ story yet.
Hopefully Shayanna can tell her side of the story, and in the process make some money to help support her family.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth