Media on media crime.
Former NBC NFL sideline reporter Michele Tafoya appeared on The Dan Le Batard Show last week. Later she appeared as a guest on a Fox News show and complained about the way she was treated by Le Batard’s show. She also made sure not to mention his name.
“I was invited with this, ‘We want to talk about your great career and your new podcast. Is it O.K. if we talk to you for about 30 or 40 minutes?’ said Tafoya on Fox. “It was someone I knew from my past, so I said O.K.
“The second I got on, I was ambushed with ‘You’re anti-CRT. You’re a racist. You can’t read the Florida law without being a homopho—.’ I was absolutely ambushed.”
Michele Tafoya felt "ambushed" by the Dan Le Batard Show pic.twitter.com/XdRGKZlKW5
— Brandon Contes (@BrandonContes) June 20, 2022
Tafoya was seemingly talking about her interview with Le Batard and his staff, that much is obvious.
Tafoya’s appearance on The Le Batard Show begins at the 14:30 mark below, so you can judge for yourself whether there was an “ambush.”
Tafoya’s job after leaving NBC Sports was co-chairing Republican Kendall Qualls’ campaign for governor in Minnesota according to the NY Post.
She currently hosts the “Sideline Sanity” podcast.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth