Despite a lot of speculation, Deebo Samuel has remained on the San Francisco 49ers throughout the NFL Draft. And now, he might be giving us a subtle hint that it’s going to stay that way.
During the draft, paparazzi caught the star offensive weapon wearing a shirt that seemed to indicate that he’s now content staying with the Niners.
“Deebo Samuel is Back,” the shirt read.
#49ers Deebo Samuel drops shirt that says:
“Deebo Samuel is back” 👀 pic.twitter.com/6Q2SWKsyYs
— 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙎𝙁𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 (@TheSFNiners_) April 30, 2022
Earlier in the week, Deebo Samuel took to social media to trash some of the reports out there.
“To real to entertain half the stuff y’all be saying but it do be funny though….. everybody want they voice to be heard about a situation they know nothing about and just be saying whatever the next person say…. Have a blessed day,” he said on Twitter.
After making his trade request, it was reported that the Jets were front-runners to land Deebo Samuel. But after selecting Ohio State’s Garrett Wilson in the first round, it looks like they’re moving on from that possibility.
Everything is pointing to Deebo running it back in San Francisco. But we’ll see if that changes prior to Training Camp.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth