Is Kevin Durant ever going to be traded?
It’s been nearly one month since Durant requested a trade out of Brooklyn, and why is he still a member of the Nets? As ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski noted when he reported on the Celtics’ interest in a potential Durant trade, “No team has yet to reach the significant threshold that the Nets have set.” Brooklyn wants “at least one bona fide All-Star-caliber player, other contributing players and significant draft capital to consider any Durant package,” according to Bleacher Report’s Jake Fischer.
As rumors of Durant to the Celtics continue to swirl, odds on Kevin Durant’s next team continue to change.
See the latest Kevin Durant odds below:
UPDATED Kevin Durant next team odds 👀
Trail Blazers +800
— Odds Shark (@OddsShark) July 27, 2022
The Athletic’s Shams Charania reported that Durant hasn’t changed his stance on a trade request, leading some to question whether a training camp holdout would be on the table if a trade doesn’t happen.
Boston was only two wins away from winning the championship last season, so do they really need to add Durant to get a Championship?
The longer it takes to move KD, the more it feels like Brooklyn has no intention of trading him away. But if they do, the odds are there to bet on.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth