Klay Thompson had a bone to pick.
The Golden State Warriors superstar holds ALL receipts in his head and called Jaren Jackson Jr. a “bum” & a “clown” in his post championship press conference.
“There was this one player on the Grizzlies who tweeted ‘Strength in Numbers’ after they beat us in the regular season & it pissed me off so much. I can’t wait to retweet that. Freaking bum. I had to watch that… I’m like, ‘this freaking clown.’ Okay. Okay. Okay. That memory just popped up. You gonna mock us? Like, you ain’t ever been there before, bruh. We been there. We know what it takes. So, to be here again, HOLD THAT.”
Watch Klay go in below:
— Alex 👋 #WelcomeBackDeebo (@dbs408) June 17, 2022
Klay picked up his fourth NBA title as Golden State topped the Boston Celtics in Game 6 of the NBA Finals, 103-90. Thompson had 12 points in 41 minutes and was a major reason why the Warriors had the success they did when he came back.
Here’s the tweet:
Strength in numbers 👏🏾
— JJJ (@jarenjacksonjr) March 29, 2022
Strength in numbers indeed.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth