Miami Heat forward Jimmy Butler loves to stir the pot.
Butler’s intensity and trash talking is what separates him from the rest. His latest target was former teammate P.J. Tucker, who recently signed with the Philadelphia 76ers. Even though the power forward only spent one season the Miami Heat, he brought his signature intensity. Tucker wrote a heartfelt message on Instagram to say goodbye to Miami.
“What a year,” Tucker said. “True underdogs that really got it out the mud and went against all odds. Miami you will forever be my home and Heat Nation, I can’t thank you guys enough for the love you’ve shown all year. Though our journey together has come to an end, the love will forever remain the same.”
Butler was ready to pounce in the comment section.
“F*** you and Joel Embiid,” Butler said. “Yeah I brought him into this.”
Jimmy Butler. 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/Vncqv1I8D3
— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) July 7, 2022
Butler had high praises for his former Sixers teammate after the Heat eliminated them in the Eastern semifinals.
Jimmy is going to miss PJ for sure, but you know they’re close enough where he can tell him to F-OFF whenever he feels like it.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth