Zach Wilson’s mom, Lisa Wilson, has been all over headlines since stealing the show at the NFL Draft in the offseason.
Lisa can be seen using her Instagram hand, “@lifeaccordingtolisa” to share some right-wing views and lash out at all the people coming at her all the time.
Zach Wilson’s Mom Is At It Againhttps://t.co/QCLuTGb6Hx
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) May 21, 2021
Prior to the Jets game against the Eagles over the weekend, Lisa Wilson was clearly amped up to watch Zach Wilson’s Jets try to get things moving in the right direction.
And prior to the game, the QB’s girlfriend, Abbey Gile, joined Lisa for a TikTok set to Meghan Trainor’s song ‘Title”.
“Then consider this an invitation to kiss my ass goodbye,” the lyrics say.
Jets fans 💚 @abbeygile @honeygirlsami #jets
Unfortunately for Lisa Wilson and Abbey Gile, the TikTok did not lead to a winning effort for Zach Wilson’s Jets.
The rookie ended the game 23/38 for 226 yards and two touchdowns. But was outfield by Gardner Minshew leading the Eagles to a 33-18 win.
Despite Lisa Wilson’s best efforts, the Jets are now int he midst of a disastrous 3-9 season. But luckily, Zach Wilson is getting to work out all the ins and outs of being an NFL quarterback now – while the team isn’t ready to compete.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Canadian Bettors Are Hammering One NFL Team To Win The Super Bowl
- Green Bay’s Newest First Lady has Completed her Metamorphosis
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Went Viral Inside Yankee Stadium
- Tim Anderson’s Alleged Pregnant Side Piece Has His Number Tattooed on Her Chest
- Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Showing off Her ‘Rear’ in Kliff’s Backyard