Zach LaVine is having a fantastic season. You can’t necessarily say the same for the Chicago Bulls. The league announced All-Star reserves, chosen through voting by NBA head coaches, Tuesday night. LaVine became the Bulls’ first All-Star since Jimmy Butler in 2017.
“Oh what the hell?” a surprised LaVine said when his parents, Paul and Cheryl LaVine, appeared on his computer screen.
He thought he was doing a media call.
— Chicago Bulls (@chicagobulls) February 24, 2021
His fiancé Hunter Mar also took to Instagram to praise the first time All-Star:
1ST TIME ALL STAR! 🌟🌟🌟Wow, what an amazing accomplishment. There is no one more deserving of this experience. You have already been so special this season and we’re not even half way through! Proud of you baby!!! #LETSGETITTT 😤
More from Hunter below:
Now that’s a supportive girlfriend.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
She definitely deserves All-Star GF status.
Check out more of Lavine’s girlfriend below: